★、lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
★、We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。
★、A lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
★、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
★、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
★、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
★、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
★、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
★、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I‘‘ve never really been there. so I don‘‘t know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
★、–Where were you last night?
–That‘‘s so long ago, I don‘‘t remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
★、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
★、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
★、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。(英文台词 www.a-xa.com)
★、I can‘‘t remember it, Miss llsa. I‘‘m a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
★、We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
★、–Let‘‘s see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
–“美丽的晨晕”
★、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
★、That‘‘s the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
★、You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
★、Here‘‘s looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
★、– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they‘‘d bring only a penny. I guess that‘‘s about all they‘‘re worth.
– I‘‘m willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
– 一法郎买你的心事。
–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。
–我愿意超额付费。
★、Well, I was wondering why I‘‘ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
★、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
★、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。
★、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。
★、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren‘‘t you the kind that tells?
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?
★、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?
★、I‘‘m not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。
★、I‘‘m not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I‘‘m the only cause I‘‘ m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。
★、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You‘‘re a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。
★、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。
★、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– She isn‘‘t just any woman.
– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
– 她不只是任何女人。
★、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。
★、We‘‘ll always have Paris. We didn‘‘t have… We‘‘d lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。
★、Ilsa, I‘‘ m no good at being noble. But it doesn‘‘t take much to see that the problems of three little people don‘‘t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you‘‘ll understand that.
伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。
★、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn‘‘t, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
★、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。
★、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn‘‘t, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
★、I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately … I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life… And not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived…
我步入丛林,因为我希望活得有意义 … 我希望活得深刻,汲取生命所有的精髓! 把非生命的一切全都击溃 … 以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过 …
★、We don‘‘t read and write poetry because it‘‘s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty,romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
我们读诗写诗,非为它的灵巧。我们读诗写诗,因为我们是人类的一员。而人类充满了热情。医药,法律,商业,工程,这些都是高贵的理想,并且是维生的必需条件。但是诗,美,浪漫,爱,这些才是我们生存的原因。
★、Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
当你认为你知道某件事时,必须再以不同角度看它
★、Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try!
即使那看来似乎愚笨或错误,你们都必须试试。
★、Now, when you read, don‘‘t just consider,what the author thinks,consider what you think.
当你阅读时,别只想到作者的见解,想想你的见解。
★、Boys, you must strive to find your own voice.
孩子们,你们必须努力寻找自己的声音。
★、Because the longer you wait to begin,the less likely you are to find it at all.
因为你等候起步的时间愈长,便愈不可能找到它。
★、Thoreau said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.”
梭罗说,“大多数人都生活在平静的绝望中。”
★、Don‘‘t be resigned to that. Break out!
别听任此事发生。要突破!
★、Robert Frost said, two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
劳勃佛洛斯特说过,树林里两条岔路,我选择人走得比较少的那条路,那里有天壤之别。
★、If you noticed, everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.
你们若是注意,每个人都是以自己的步幅行走。
★、Now, I didn‘‘t bring them up here to ridicule them.
我叫他们上前不是为了嘲弄他们。
★、I brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity:
我让他们上前是为了说明“一致”的重点。
★、The difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.
在他人面前坚护自己信念的困难所在。
★、I would‘‘ve walked differently.
我本可以走得与众不同。
★、We all have a great need for acceptance.
我们都非常需要被认同。
★、But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own
但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二。
★、Even though others may think them odd or unpopular
纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。
★、Even though the herd may go, that‘‘s bad.
纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。
★、To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted
与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。
★、To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.
做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。
★、Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.
我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隶。
★、To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzles of guns wit perfect nonchalance.
走上绞刑台,行至枪口,我安之若泰。
★、Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.
让今后的生命如喜悦的诗。
★、Let it fill your soul.
让它充满你的灵魂。
★、I sound… my barbaric… yawp…over the rooftops of the world.
我听见我那野蛮原始的呐喊越过世界的屋脊。
★、I close my eyes, and this image floats beside me.
我闭上眼睛,他的影像在我身边飘动。
★、Because we are food for worms lads. Because, believe or not, each one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
因为我们都是凡人,孩子们。因为信不信由你,这间房子里的每个人总有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。
★、I would like you to step forward over here, and peruse some of the faces from the past. You‘‘ve walked past them many times, but I don‘‘t think you‘‘ve really looked at them. They‘‘re not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts……Full of hormones. Just like you. Invincible just like you fell. The world is their oyster. They believe they‘‘re destined for great things just like many of you. Their eyes are full of hope, just like you.
我要你们向前到这儿来,细细玩味过去的面孔,你们经过这儿无数次,但从未真正看过他们,和你的差异并不大,对吧?同样的发型,和你们一样精力旺盛,和你们一样不可一世,世界都在他们的掌握之中,他们认为注定要成就大事,和大多数的你们一样,他们的双眼充满了希望,和你们一样。
★、Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because you see, gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? Carpe…hear it? …Carpe, Carpe diem. seize the day, boys, make your lives extraordinary.
他们是否虚度时光,到最后一无所成?因为各位所见到的……这些男孩现在都已化为尘土了,如果你们仔细倾听,便能听见他们在低声耳语,附耳过去,仔细听,听见了?CARPE…听见了吗?CARPE… CARPE DIEM 及时行乐,孩子们,让你的生命超凡脱俗。