☆Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
☆life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you‘re gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 )
☆All right,Mr.DeMille,I‘m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
☆As God is my witness,I‘ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
☆You can‘t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
☆After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
☆It‘s not the men in your life that counts, it‘s the life in your men. 并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。 (《我不是天使》1933 )
☆You talking‘to me?
你在跟我说话吗? (《出租汽车司机》1976 )
☆Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
☆I‘m king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
☆I‘ll have what she‘s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
☆I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
☆Fasten your seatbelts. It‘s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
☆Toto,I‘ve got a feeling we‘re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
☆Play it,Sam. Play‘As Time Goes By‘.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
☆You‘ve got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
☆Well,nobody‘s perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)(英文台词 www.lyy5.com)
☆Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain‘t heard nothin‘yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
☆We‘ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
☆I am big!It‘s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
☆I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
☆You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
☆Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don‘be stingy, baby.
给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。(《安娜·克里斯蒂》1930 )
☆Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
☆Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)
☆Here‘s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
☆Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
☆You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
☆Frankly,my dear,I don‘t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
☆Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
☆I could dance with you‘til the cows come home. On second thought, I‘d rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。 (《容易事》1933 )
☆Love means never having to say you‘re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
☆Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you‘re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
☆Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
☆Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
☆I‘m going to make him an offer he can‘t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
☆You don‘t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could‘ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
☆Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
☆May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
☆I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
☆Oh,Jerry,don‘t let‘s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
☆Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
☆Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
☆I‘m as mad as hell,and I‘m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
☆I‘ll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
☆Mrs.Robinson,you‘re trying to seduceme.Aren‘t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
☆I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
☆A boy‘s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
☆Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
☆There‘s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
☆There‘s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)