★、I couldn‘t believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.
我简直不敢相信,他们偷坦克只是为了抢一个85克的芯片。
★、And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.
我们的热火瞬间点燃黑夜。
★、Couldn‘t slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。
★、You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.
你站错对了,婊子!
★、I never thought I would believe that a criminal.
我从来没想过我会相信一个罪犯(英语台词 www.a-xa.com)。
★、I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。
★、Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us.
给他们应有的尊重,不然骄兵必败。
★、Remember,the second you go through those doors,everything changes,Our old life is done.
记住!你一旦踏入那扇门,一切都改变了,过去的生活不复存在了。
★、I am whatever I am,Only God can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。
★、We the fam and loyalty never change up.
我们亲如一家,彼此永远忠诚。
★、Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it.
有人评头论足,我就让你闭嘴。
★、You can catch me kissin‘ my girl with both eye closed.
亲吻姑娘的时候,我才会闭眼。
★、Some things you just have to take on faith.
有时你只需依靠信念。
★、It takes an amazing woman.He‘s an amazing guy.
你是个出色的女人,他是个不错的男人。
★、I see some people ahead that we gon‘ pass.
前面的对手我们都要超越。
★、Nobody makes me do anything I don‘t want to.
那就是没有人能强迫我做我不想做的事。
★、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。
★、if you want to use violence, we can try.
如果你想使用暴力,咱们可以试试。
★、Father, thank you for the gathering of friends.Father, we give thanks for all the choices we‘ve made,because that‘s what makes us who we are.Let us forever cherish the loved ones we‘ve lost along the way.
主啊,谢谢你让我们朋友团聚,主啊,感谢我们所得的选择,因为那些成就了今天的我们,我们会永远珍惜一路上我们所痛失的爱人。
★、You don‘t know me,You‘re about to.
你不认识我,你马上会认识了。
★、I never thought I would believe that a criminal. Now they can. We also.
我从来没想过我会相信一个罪犯。现在会了。我们也是。
★、Enough. I don‘t know anything, but at least know one thing:don‘t make me do things I don‘t want to.
够了,我什么都不知道!但至少还知道一件事:别逼我做我不想做的事。
★、I‘m living philosophy: I never participate in the game.
我活着的理念:我从来不参与游戏。
★、I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman… What are the.
我跟肖合作,物质,武器,金钱,女人…什么都有。
★、she survived. She‘s in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。
★、Drag racing or death.
飙车或者死亡。
★、Because I‘ll be there to kick your ass if you ain‘t.
如果你不好好表现,我就弄死你。
★、as the “amnesty” and “amnesty”, the day we were born, these words will disappea.
就如同“大赦”和“特赦” ,我们出生的那天,这些词就消失了。
★、something we carry together, he went to have a look two people together are better than one.
有事大家一起扛,他去也有个照应 两个人在一起总比一个人强。
★、Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!
伙计们!做点什么,我屁股下面坐的是坦克啊!