★、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
★、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they‘re going. Where they‘ve been.
通过别人的鞋可以了解很多东西,他们从哪儿来,将要到哪儿去。
★、I‘m not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我不是一个聪明的人,可我知道什么是爱。
★、If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝想要人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
★、A promise is a promise.要信守承诺。
★、When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
当我累了,我就睡觉。当我饿了,我就吃饭。当我要走,你知道的,我就走。
★、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
★、 I am a man of my word.我是个信守承诺的人。
★、You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何不同。
★、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。
★、Nothing just happens,it‘s all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
★、I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s aselecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest. And then be a simple man.
我不觉得人的心智成熟时越来越宽容,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
★、 Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you‘re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
★、Stupid is as stupid does.傻人有傻福。
★、Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。
★、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run away.
若你遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
★、It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。
★、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。
★、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
★、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
来源:http://www.a-xa.com/Html/?4264.html